Saturday 11 September 2010

To the Moon and back

Well, it's been a while but I'm back online. (To be honest I've never really been off-line, it's just that I've been a tad busy and my form of internet access didn't lend itself to regular blog-updatage.)

So, here are a few updates for you...


First of all, as of 12.30am Pax Britannia: Dark Side is finished! My editor likes what he's seen so far (which is always a good sign) so I'm hoping he'll like the rest of it too. I now just need to write the accompanying short story - in three days!









Secondly, Howl of the Werewolf's been out for about a week in the new Wizard edition. This contains the Fighting Fantasy adventure you know and love along with three pre-generated playable characters (Johann Ironarm, Wolfrick of Pritzbad and Sabine Greypelt) and a preview of Trial of Champions.







Thirdly, a new horror short story anthology is coming out this Halloween and I've got a little something in it. It's unlike anything I've ever written before and I should warn those blog-followers of a sensitive disposition (and the more youthful among you) that it should definitely come with an 18 rating. You have been warned.





Lastly, I stumbled across this website the other day. And something tells me the guys in charge quite like my Pax Britannia books...

Until next time (which won't be as long as last time)...

No comments: