Tuesday 7 August 2012

Gamebook Adventures' Summer Sale

If you've yet to try Tin Man Games' Gamebook Adventures - or your collection is missing a couple of titles - then now's the perfect time to catch up.

Gamebook Adventures 1-7 are currently selling for just $2.99 / £1.99 / 2,39 € until 13 August!





My own contribution, Temple of the Spider God (number 7) is proving to be one of my most popular gamebooks ever. Just check out these reviews:

This is what every "Choose Your Own Adventure" book SHOULD be! Great, stable, well thought-out App.  

What a great game! I couldn't put it down. I played it in about 2-3 hours, and it was fun all the way through. It has a great story and awesome gameplay. It was definitely worth the money, and I would suggest it to anyone.

Reminds me of the choose your own adventure books of my youth, meshed with DnD. Best thing in the app store by far. I loved the addition of skills, and am currently on my 5th play through to find the different paths. Please keep up the good work.

You can pick up Temple of the Spider God here, and check out the rest of the Gamebook Adventures range here.


No comments: