"The modern master of the gamebook format" (Rob Sanders)... "Can do dark very well" (Jonathan Oliver)... "Green gets mileage out of his monsters" (SFX Magazine)... "It takes a firm editorial hand and a keen understanding of the tone of each piece to make a collection this diverse work, and Green makes it look effortless" (Starburst Magazine)... "A charming blend of camp creatures, humour, and genuine horror" (Set the Tape)
The Art of ACE Gamebooks Volume One Coming Soon
Sunday, 6 January 2013
YOU ARE THE HERO has funded on Kickstarter!
As of about 30 minutes ago, YOU ARE THE HERO - A History of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, funded on Kickstarter!
I have to say I am delighted and thank you to everyone who pledged and gave their support in so many ways.
I will post again in more detail, but for now I think I'm just going to collapse in a heap somewhere and wait for my heartrate to return to normal.
But the best news is that YOU ARE THE HERO is definitely going to happen!
Now I just have to write the thing... ;-)
Labels:
Fighting Fantasy,
Gamebooks,
Kickstarter,
News,
YOU ARE THE HERO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment