Friday 24 August 2018

Gamebook Friday: All Quiet on the Blogging Front

If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you will have noticed that things have been a little quiet over the last month or so. That's because it's been the school summer holidays and I've either been away, or I've had my head down trying to get NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! finished.

Speaking of NEVERLAND, the play-testers and proofreaders will be sending me their feedback this week, which I will then use to produce the final final version of the text to send to the publisher. And artist Kev Crossley is busy preparing the images for the book. Here are a couple of up-to-date sketches that he's working up into full-blown pen and ink illustrations.



Since sending out the play-test copy of the adventure to all interested parties I haven't been idle. In fact I've already started work on my next gamebook project, which you can find out more about here.

Normal blog service will resume soon, once I've managed to clear the spiderwebs and the tumbleweed away... and once the kids are back at school!

No comments: