Friday 5 April 2019

Gamebook Friday: NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters!

You may have noticed that I've not been blogging very much lately. Well this is because I've been working on three different ACE Gamebooks projects simultaneously. I've been getting Beowulf Beastslayer ready to send to the publisher for laying out, I've been editing 'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas, and I've been packing up the rewards for NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters!


Prepping the parcels for posting.

At the start of this week I posted the books to the NEVERLAND backers, and many have started to receive them. The book isn't officially released until 1st June, when I will be at the UK Games Expo, and if I'm honest, I'm hoping a few more reviews might appear on the book's Amazon listing page between now and then. In fact, if we hit 50 reviews on Amazon, I have a little surprise planned for everyone.

The Jolly Roger Black Flag edition hardback alongside The Wicked Wizard of Oz collector's hardback.

NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! has been a long time coming, and it's great to see it out in the wild at long last. I just hope that, when people come to read it, they think it's been worth the wait...


No comments: