Tuesday 6 September 2022

Tie-in Tuesday: Deadpool Does Shakespeare

The final part of the All Killer No Filler Deadpool Collection is now out and it is the last to feature additional content by Yours Truly.

I am something of a Shakespeare fan, so, when I was asked to contribute to this issue, I couldn't resist putting in as many of the Bard's own words as possible. Fortunately my editor went with the idea.

As it says in an editorial note on the last page, "In case you were wondering, there's 46 Shakespeare quotes in the feature. Did you spot them all?"

Talking of Deadpool, out soon from Aconyte Books is You Are (Not) Deadpool, and She-Hulk Goes to Murderworld, by Tim Dedopulos. These are the first Marvel Multiverse Missions gamebooks and you will notice I have a credit on the copyright page of each for providing 'techincal assistance'.


You Are (Not) Deadpool and She-Hulk Goes to Murderworld are released in the UK on 29th September 2022.

No comments: