Tuesday 5 September 2023

Tie-in Tuesday - Moon Knight: Age of Anubis

In case you haven't been following my Twitter and Facebook feeds, Moon Knight: Age of Anubis, my first Marvel gamebook, is published in the US today in paperback today, and around the work as a global ebook! Several reviewers have read it already, and the good news is they like it.

Here's what the Witty and Sarcastic Bookclub have to say about the book:

"I know less than nothing about Moon Knight and am about five movies behind in the MC Universe, but thankfully it didn’t matter one iota. I have a massive amount of nostalgia-laden affection for adventure gamebooks anyway, and this one is an absolute blast... The story itself is solid and of good quality. This is much better than some of the writing found in old “Choose Your Own Adventure” type books (I write this with fondness for those books, of course)...   More than anything, it’s a sense of adventure that shines through loud and clear. That’s the most important part of this gamebook: the enthusiasm of the author is contagious. My character may have lost multiple times, but Moon Knight: Age of Anubis is a sure winner!"

And The Cosmic Circus has scored it 8/10:

"I am happy to report that Moon Knight: Age of Anubis was more than a one-hit wonder. I read it through multiple times without repeating many scenes. And even with a couple of repeated scenes, each round felt unique and held my interest. What’s more, I know that I still have plenty of scenes I never even got to. This means that I can read it through several more times (at least) and get different adventures each time... So if you’re looking for some fun and have an hour to spare, pick up Moon Knight: Age of Anubis and save the world with Moon Knight!"

You can order your copy of Moon Knight: Age of Anubis here.

No comments: