Friday 14 March 2014

JG at Sci-Fi Weekender 5

Two weeks today I shall be in North Wales, taking part in the Sci-Fi Weekender. As well as selling my books and badges, and chatting with sci-fi fans, I shall also be taking part in various panels. I don't yet know when each of the following will take place, but here's what I've got lined up for the weekend.


Far Fetched fiction... From Steampunk to Dystopia. Why are satirical fantasies so appealing? Raven Dane, Jonathan Green, Danie Ware.

What makes Science Fiction Sci-Fi? An exploration of Science Fiction writing from Space Opera to Dystopian futures. Gareth Powell, Sam Stone, Jonathan Green, Bryony Pearce, Sara Jane Townsend, Simon Clark.

Writing into known universes. Jonathan Green, Gareth Powell, Raven Dane, Sam Stone, Debbie Bennett, Dez Skinn.

Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: