Friday 28 August 2015

Gamebook Friday: Alice's Nightmare in Lincoln

Just a quick reminder that I am at Weekend at the Asylum VII this weekend.


I will be based at the Westgate Academy, home to the literature and gaming zones, along with the other authors, publishers, games companies and gamers who are also attending this year.

On Saturday 29th at 3:00pm, I will be giving a talk about my latest Steampunk-related project, Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland. So if you want to find out more about what I have in store for our heroine (150 years old this year!) and maybe have a play through of part of the book, then why not pop along?

On Sunday 30th at 12:00pm, I will also be giving a reading from my first brand-new Pax Britannia short story in three years! An opportunity not to be missed I am sure you'll agree.

Hopefully I'll see you there!


No comments: