Friday 7 August 2015

Gamebook Friday: JG at Nine Worlds Geekfest 2015

I shall be at Nine Worlds Geekfest this weekend (7-9 August 2015), at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow.

The reason for posting this news under the 'Gamebook Friday' banner is because I am there in my capacity as an author of gamebooks and games designer.

On Friday night I shall be taking part in Knightmare Live,at 8.00pm in Commonwealth...



Following which I shall be attending the Rebellion Publishing Party (Books, Booze & Kazoos) in Royal B from 10.15pm (should I survive the dungeon, that is).

On Sunday, after a signing session in Commonwealth East (11.00-11.30am), I shall be moving next door to Commonwealth West to take part in the debate TV vs Books vs Comics vs Games: FIGHT! (11.45am-1.00pm) during which I shall be championing the cause of Games (unless things change again before the weekend is over).

On top of all that, a number of GAME OVER contributors are appearing at Nine Worlds this weekend and are planning a meet-up on Saturday evening. So do come and find us (in a bar probably) and chat to us about what's going to be in the book.


No comments: