Friday 1 December 2017

Gamebook Friday: Dragons and Dinosaurs

Dragonmeet 2017

I shall be at Dragonmeet tomorrow (Saturday 2nd December), sandwiched between Ian Livingstone and Fox Yason Audio (producers of The Warlock of Firetop Mountain audio drama), selling copies of YOU ARE THE HERO Parts 1 and 2, as well as my ACE Gamebook The Wicked Wizard of Oz. You'll find me on stand K6 in the main trading hall.

Click to enlarge

I'm also hoping to pick up a few final backers for my latest Kickstarter-funded gamebook. Talking of which...

NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters!

NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! is down to its final 48 hours of funding on Kickstarter. If you've yet to back my new ACE Gamebook make sure you don't miss out and back it today, as the Kickstarter has already surpassed its funding goal but concludes at 10:00pm on Saturday!


No comments: