Friday 11 January 2019

Gamebook Friday: Herald of Christmas

I started the day by discovering that I have appeared in somebody's dissertation because of my work on adventure gamebooks. Moving on...

Randomly, a new review of my Warhammer 40,000 gamebook* Herald of Oblivion appeared online yesterday, and very pleasing reading it made too.

"The story and linking narrative is written really well, and I found it easy to become immersed in the game, and visualize the carnage that the Imperial Fists had walked into."

You can read the complete review here.


In other gamebook news, 'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas is (as of writing) 85% funded on Kickstarter with 19 days still left to run.

If you've not checked out my latest ACE Gamebook Kickstarter yet, please do so here, perhaps pledge your support, and help spread the word to all and sundry.


* The Tin Man Games app version.

No comments: