Friday 29 October 2021

Gamebook Friday: Dracula - Curse of the Vampire

Dracula - Curse of the Vampire has been out for a few weeks now, and more and more people are discovering the latest ACE Gamebook. Some reviews have even started to come in.


Dracula - Curse of the Vampire is going to be November's book of the month over on the Interactive Fiction & Gamebooks Discussion Group (Book Club) on Facebook. But before then it's Halloween, and what could be a better Halloween read than Dracula - Curse of the Vampire?


Talking of Halloween, if you have any Photoshop skills whatsoever, I would like to set you a challenge. I might be okay at writing adventure gamebooks, but my Photoshop skills are zero. What I would really love are some images of your favourite screen Dracula holding a copy of Dracula - Curse of the Vampire that I can then use to help promote the book this 31st October.

It could be Bela Lugosi coming down the stairs of Castle Dracula, it could be Gary Oldman about to bite the neck of Mina Murray, or maybe Christopher Lee in one of his many Hammer Horror appearances. I really don't mind. So let's see what you've got...
 

1 comment:

Doctor TOC said...

I'm absolutely loving DRACULA: CURSE OF THE VAMPIRE (so much that I bought a hardcover copy to supplement the paperback I got for backing the Kickstarter). One query; I can't find the promised character sheet on the AceGameBooks.Com site. Where are they?