Friday 28 October 2022

Gamebook Friday: Il Malvagio Mago di Oz launching at Lucca Comics and Games 2022

The Italian language edition of The Wicked Wizard of Oz - Il Malvagio Mago di Oz - is launching this weekend at the Lucca Comics and Games fair.

I'm told there will be two different cover formats, one featuring Kev Crossley's original artwork for the book, and another that reworks the art Mantikore-Verlag commissions for the German translation.


I'm very excited to be a guest of the Lucca Comics and Games 2022, as I have never been to Lucca before but also because this trip was originally supposed to happen in 2020.

However, while I am there, I am hoping to be able to drop in to The Rookery's first birthday celebrations, which will be taking place on Sunday 30th October at 7:00pm GMT.

No comments: