Thursday 27 October 2011

All is dust...

I was delighted to learn the other day that on Saturday 5 November (from 10.00am until 2.00pm) GW Salisbury will be holding a Warhammer 40,000 campaign day based on my Imperial Fists short story But Dust in the Wind.

But Dust in the Wind tells the tale of Sergeant Hesperus and Squad Eurus as they investigate a distress signal emanating from an ice-shrouded mining colony, on the frozen world of Ixya.

But Dust in the Wind first appeared in Victories of the Space Marines and is now available as an ebook too. Matt Elliot of the Salisbury store was so inspired by the story that he's created three interlinking missions that reveal what happened after the end of my story.

If you would like to be a part of the action you need to sign up at the Salisbury store. And I'm hoping to be there myself on Saturday 5 November, and will happily sign anything you stick under my nose - within reason!

Maybe I'll see you there...

No comments: