"The modern master of the gamebook format" (Rob Sanders)... "Can do dark very well" (Jonathan Oliver)... "Green gets mileage out of his monsters" (SFX Magazine)... "It takes a firm editorial hand and a keen understanding of the tone of each piece to make a collection this diverse work, and Green makes it look effortless" (Starburst Magazine)... "A charming blend of camp creatures, humour, and genuine horror" (Set the Tape)
The Art of ACE Gamebooks Volume One Coming Soon
Friday, 6 July 2012
Warhammer Week: Herald of Oblivion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Jon, I'm really excited about the book, can't wait to read it! Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any news about it on the Black Library site, not even a page dedicated to it, which seems to me quite strange. Am I wrong or must we wait a bit longer to see some official news on the site?
Hi Jon, I'm really excited about the book, can't wait to read it! Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any news about it on the Black Library site, not even a page dedicated to it, which seems to me quite strange. Am I wrong or must we wait a bit longer to see some official news on the site?
Hi Kingfede
Check out my new blog post http://jonathangreenauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/gamebook-friday-herald-of-oblivion.html and Black Library's page for the book that went up today http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/herald-of-oblivion.html
Hi Kingfede
Check out my new blog post http://jonathangreenauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/gamebook-friday-herald-of-oblivion.html
and Black Library's page for the book that went up today http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/herald-of-oblivion.html
Post a Comment