Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

So it's that time of year again, and if you're looking for a spooky read for All Hallow's Eve, then look no further.

For those over 18 (or just slightly under, if they're feeling daring) there are my short stories Wraith Lights, The Doll's House, Fear to Tread and Incubus.

For those most definitely under the age of 18, why not check out one of my horror-themed adventure gamebooks, such as Spellbreaker (witches), Curse of the Mummy (mummies), Bloodbones, (zombie pirates), Howl of the Werewolf (werewolves), or Night of the Necromancer (ghosts)?

And then there are also my Warhammer novels The Dead and the Damned and Necromancer. And if you're uneasy around arachnids, then my Gamebook Adventures app Temple of the Spider God makes for a creepy read.

Oh, and of course the Pax Britannia series is often filed under 'Horror' in bookshops and has led to me being invited to be a guest at this event.



No comments: