Friday 15 November 2019

Gamebook Friday: NaNoWriMo Progress

Today marks the halfway point for NaNoWriMo and my current work in progress is, appropriately, at around the 26,000 word mark. However, this year I've struggled to make the recommended word count each day, and the only reason I have that many words under my belt is because I wrote 10,000 of them back in June!

And there's another problem. I am already over 100 sections into Dracula - Curse of the Vampire, and I have only covered two of the forty scenes, or locations, on my plan for the adventure. Could this turn out to be my longest ACE Gamebook yet? We shall see...


Don't forget to join the ACE Gamebooks Facebook Group and sign up to my monthly Newsletter, to be kept up to date with developments regarding Dracula - Curse of the Vampire and my other gamebook projects.


No comments: