Friday 7 June 2013

Gamebook Friday: Warlock's Bounty

Warlock's Bounty: Revenge of the Sorcerer, continues to receive rave reviews on Google Play.

It's been some time since I last tried a gamebook but I must say I'm impressed with what's available so far. Keep up the good work! (5 stars)

I can't say enough good things about the writing in the story-book-thing, or how much I've enjoyed the 'choose your adventure' style progression. I think more RPGs should be modelled in a manner such as this. (4 stars)

This is a great game, nice story mode with a nicely balanced card-based battle game. I don't have time to learn a complex card system so perfect for me - and tips its hat to Fighting Fantasy books. Well done. (5 stars)

If you've yet to download Warlock's Bounty for your Android device, you can do so here.

No comments: